Mohammad Mahdi Joumaa
Inventor in Beirut International Innovation Show BIIS 2021
Cold room REMOTE Temperature monitoring is critical for cold rooms, walk-in freezers, cold storages, etc. This is especially important for the storage of medicines, vaccines, fruits, vegetables, ice cream, frozen food, chicken, meat, cheese, butter, etc. They are suitable for walk-in refrigerators, blood bank facilities, medical laboratories, vaccine storage, etc. Any such cold storage will require that the temperature should remain within a certain upper and lower limits.
Benefits of Remote Monitor:
- This cold room alert system can measure and record from -50°C to +125°C.
- The device has recording and REMOTE monitoring functions(ANY WHERE ANYTIME).
- The cold room recording function will record temperature within the device and will transmit to a central server in a timely manner(each 60 second).
- The cold room monitoring function of this cold storage monitoring system will keep on checking whether the temperature is exceeding the upper or lower limits.
- When the temperature exceeds the limits, it will activate an alert system sending email, ANDROID/IOS NOTIFICATION , and phone call alerts.
- The data of the cold room monitoring system will be continuously recorded on a cloud-based server.
- The device can work on batteries without main power supply.
- There are different models in WiFi and wireless transmission methods.
- It use IoT Technology And also it can be used to run Emergency power source